Sunday, April 15, 2007

Yeh kuch nahin kaise kiya jaata hain?

Stumped!!? That was the very same reaction I had when this question was put up to me few minutes back and believe me it troubled me like hell .... Just imagine getting asked this question ... Now I can understand how a kinder garden kid would feel like when asked to explain the theory of relativity ... (If that kinder garden kid was me then I would have felt the same if I was even asked to recite "Twinkel Twinke little star ..." ... Those were some sweet old days. Mother dropping you to school, you running away from your class as soon as she leaves and half of the school chaisng you ... God! How much I miss those days)

I thought hard and some more hard till it became harder to think and some more till I could hardly think. Then I stopped thinking and figured out that thinking is not my cup of jalzeera.

Then i decided to get creepy and creep into souls of some other folks with an attempt to see how different people will feel when they are asked this question

An alogrithimically inclined person will be able to correalte this question to a deadlock situation.

Biologically inclined person will be able to correlate this to the "Chicken Egg" question

Artistically DISinclined person will be able to correlate this to an art movie. Can you imagine looking at celluloid on cow grazing in a field for full 15 minutes?. I tried once and failed abysmally.

Artistically iclined person will be able to correlate this nothingness to the brains of an artistically disinclined person.

Osama Bin Laden kill be able to correlate this to what he is doing these days.

George Bush will be able to correlate this to what he is doing to catch Osama Bin Laden

Tendulkar will be able to correlate this to what he is doing for past few years .... Yes all you tendulkar fans come on and pounce on me.

And I am able to correlate this to what I did on this post since past 21 days. Yes mea culpa ... started this post on "April the 15th" and did precisely "kuch nahin" on this one since then. Now I know ki yeh kuch nahin kaise kiya jaata hain :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i just did it by reading this blog :)

Anonymous said...

Hi,

When ever I surf on web I never forget to visit this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]gangakikasam.blogspot.com is filled with quality info. Frankly speaking we really do not pay attention towards our health. In plain english I must warn you that, you are not serious about your health. Research points that closely 50% of all United States grownups are either obese or weighty[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] Therefore if you're one of these citizens, you're not alone. Infact many among us need to lose 10 to 20 lbs once in a while to get sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now next question is how you can achive quick weight loss? [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss[/url] is not like piece of cake. You need to improve some of you daily habbits to achive weight loss in short span of time.

About me: I am blogger of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also mentor who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under hard training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for effective weight loss.

Anonymous said...

Hello! This is my 1st comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and tell you I genuinely enjoy reading your articles.

Can you suggest any other blogs/websites/forums that deal with the
same topics? Thank you so much!

my web site; weight loss diet